Kizer Walnut V2592N1
Walnut is designed by Mr. J, an individual designer from Kizer, as an EDC office knife. It is combined with the Tai Chi concept, trying to harmonize humans, knives, and nature. The overall length of Walnut is 4.72 inches and a blade length of 2 inches. It is made with sheepfoot blade style in N690 blade steel material with a thumb hole on it. Walnut is designed mostly for daily package opening in the office, which is the safest and most useful office tool.
- Sheepfoot blade style: can be closely controlled by your fingers being placed on the dull back.
- N690 stainless steel blade offers great corrosion resistance and it’s very easy to sharpen.
- Non-locking knife. The handle was made of black and white G10 material.
- Multi-functional EDC knife: safest and the most useful office tool for daily use.
- Overall length: 4.72 inches / Blade length: 2 inches
Blade Material:Bohler N690
Blade Grind: Flat
Edge Type: Plain
Handle Material: G-10
Color: Black, White
Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
User: Right Hand, Left Hand
Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
Knife Type: Manual
Opener: Thumb Hole&Front Flipper
Lock Type: Double detent
Model Number: V2592N1
Designer: Mr. J